FBII XL-2T not dialing any number

Hi, it's my first post here. I got my hands on Xl-2T, i configured a
number by this syntax

press config > * > 2468 > 01 (for primary phone to be dialed) >
xxxxxxxxxxx# (mobile no.) > stay

Now when i press the # & * keys together for panic, no call comes to
mobile. What am i doing wrong? Kindly help me asap as i have wasted more
then 3 day on this project :/

Anykind of help will be grealty appreciated, thanks in advance.

|            http://forums.cabling-design.com/             |
|              *** a better way to USENET ***              |
| no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup |
|    alt.security.alarms - 55063 messages and counting!    |