Re: G. Morgan - A Druggie Alarm Installer

JoeRaisin Wrote:

>I didn't know there was a taste test...

Mark just likes to be kinky.

>Here's a question -
>
>If it were to be legalized, would you partake?
>
>Anyone?...  Anyone?...

I would.  I have three bad disks in my spine and asked my doctor about
medical marijuana.  He said there are cannabinoid receptors in the spine
and he'd prescribe it in a second instead of the narcotics I have to
take instead.  I take 4 Norco's a day, have been for years.  I'm so
tolerant to them now they barely work, and no, they don't get me "high".

He won't prescribe a schedule 2 med like Percocet because in TX that
requires a 3-part Rx issued by the DPS/DEA, and he "does not want to get
on their radar".

So chronic pain sufferers in TX are screwed by legit doctors, because
they don't want to deal with the DEA/DPS.  It's a damn shame.  You have
26 year-old agents playing doctor, and they don't discriminate against
the "good ones" and the "pill mills".

I'm going for my 3rd steroid injection next week in my cervical (neck)
area.  I had two done on the lumbar and it works - somewhat.  When I
over-exert myself I feel the pain even where the injections already are.
It's a miserable existence.