Re: DSC phone line technical support is terrible

On May 28, 7:57=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Monday, May 28, 2012 4:51:46 PM UTC-4, tourman wrote:
>
> > RHC: And so the beat goes on....(sigh)
>
> Sorry Robert.
>
> He needs to be disrepected as much and more than he disrepects others ...
>
> I'm a nice guy, I'm a nice guy, I'm a nice guy.
>
> Then I'm not.
>
> It's not an obsession. I'm not infuriated or angered. It's just a justifi=
ed response to a rude person.

> It's as I mentioned previously. Anyone who acts that way does so delibert=
ly. It's no accident. I isn't just a slip of the tongue. It's intentional. =
So ... is the proper response to ignore it? I don't think so. If it's ignor=
ed .... then it just becomes alright to do .... anytime ... to anyone. It d=
eserves at least an equally rude reply. Turning the other cheek just gets y=
ou another slap and then another ...... and another and ....etc ...only the=
 stupid would think that's the better choice.

> We should all be concerned if someday the "meek" do inherit the earth. I =
think that quote should be considered a threat, not a sought after goal.

> Reminds me ...... Don't know if you ever saw that movie .... A Bronx tale=
. There was a scene where these Hell's Angels motor cycle guys ride into th=
e neighborhood and go into the hoodlums bar. They were asked to leave and t=
hey said they would but then started to break up the bar. The word went out=
 to the neighborhood and the boss comes back to the bar and says to the Mot=
orcycle guys. "We asked you to leave politely and you didn't" " Now you can=
't leave" =A0(click, .... the door is locked)

> They were nice guys ..... then they weren't.
>
> So the bad guys beat up the bad guys.
>
> Which brings to mind that other story about a big weevil and a small weev=
il that somehow got on a sail boat setting out on a trans Pacific crossing.=
 There was only a limited amount of Weevil food available. So, the question=
 is, which weevil survived the trip? =A0The answer is .... the smaller one.=
 Why? Because he was the lesser of two weevils.

RHC: Well, as I see it, you have now become the group enforcer in the
newsgroup. One can talk all one wants about being right,and exerting
your right to be right in a vocal manner, but bottom line, you are the
only one left who is taking others to task, and doing so in a
sometimes vile manner. I thought we all (at least the few old timers
left in the newsgroup) agreed to keep things focused more on security
matters and less on who said or did what to whom (real or imaginary).
Jesus...this group has only a spark of life left in it; for crying out
loud....please....lets try to keep things civil, and act like adults.

Hey.. if you want to turn your anger on me instead of Mark, feel free
to do so ! For anything like that to have any effect, I have to care,
and I don't !!  Nor do I suspect Mark does either !! But for Christ's
sake, lets at least pretend we're professionals here and try to act
like it - vastly differing opinions not withstanding !!

You know, one small shove and I'm outta here permanently....I don't
need to listen to this kind of "he said; she said" shit. It was bad
when RLB was here, and now it's starting all over again. And maybe if
Mark leaves as well, you'll  end up talking to yourself....  and what
good is that !!