Re: Companys you may not want to subcontract

On Wednesday, March 28, 2012 3:00:37 PM UTC-5, Unknown wrote:
> The following is a list of National Account servicing company's you really want to think twice about and investigate  before subcontracting for them.
> feel free to add to the list. I now plenty of us have had problems working with them for various reasons.
>
> Ackerman Security- Atlanta Ga.
>
> Nutech National
>
> F.E. Moran

Since nobody knows who you are or who the others you "now" are or if you've even worked for any of those companies I'd say you have no basis for your accusation.

Turnabout is fair play, see I happen to know a lot of people who say your work was sub-par and you were fired from each of those companies.

See how that works?