Re: DSC 1555MX and PC1616 in alarm

I am not certain where you are located, but around here you can't lock a
customer's panel up that wants it unlocked. Stated most simply is that if
the alarm company doesn't actually own the panel, and locks it, then it is
treated as an illegal "taking" of that panel from the customer. I think
finding out what the law is where you are and finding out who the installer
was could get you the lockout code or have the installing company unlock it
for you.

"E DAWSON"  wrote in message

Hi,

First time posting ever.
I have 1555MX & PC1616 both in alarm state.
Prior owners lost home to bank...no codes available.
Is there any way to recover them?

Thanks so much for any help.