Those Who Have Come and Gone

I have been working on a modestly large network cabling job the last few
days.  Usually for the larger jobs I just buy the wire I am going to need,
and for the smaller jobs I use the wire I have on the shelf.  Well, things
haven't been that busy for network cable jobs, and I decided to go through
the shelves and see what I had in partial boxes.  Turns out I had more than
enough for the job.  I have Cat 5e cable from a range of years,
distributors, and manufacturers.  Some of them aren't even in business
anymore.  Seems in this business I have outlasted a lot of distributors.  I
think I'm going to go in the house and pour myself a cold one in my King
Alarm beer mug.  Now if I only had an Arius shot glass I'ld toast my luck
and survival with a boiler maker.  LOL.