Re: Are there home security forums beside this newsgroups?

On Saturday, March 17, 2012 1:47:03 AM UTC-4, Ant wrote:
> Not DIY types as well. Thank you in advance. :)
> --=20

Some of the trade magazines have discusion groups which I've looked in on b=
ut I don't see them discussing anything of much merit. Also, they are tight=
ly moderated and I'm pretty sure wouldn't allow you to fill their servers w=
ith all the useless and inane baggage that you append to each of your posts=
.