Re: FrontPointSecurity for house security?

On 3/14/2012 7:16 PM PT, mleuck typed:

> FrontPoint sends you a desktop Simon XT with an Alarm.com cell module and some sensors to self-install, no comparison to ADT who as far as I know still installs the system for you

OK, but what about other features? How's its professional installations,
support, systems, uptimes, etc. to others like ADT? In the past, ADT's
support was weak, its backup battery goes low every year or so
(annoying), etc.?
--
"What do ants and bees use for cattle?" --Tom