Re: DSC 1555MX and PC1616 in alarm

news:9866335.3882.1331605482519.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@xxxxxxxxx
> On Monday, March 12, 2012 1:34:22 AM UTC-4, Frank Kurz wrote:
>>
>> You can access the panel while it's armed and in the alarm state, but
>> you'll need the remote access ID code.  If you DON'T have that I suppose
>> you could try the default code, but chances are it's been changed too
>> (particularly if the panel IS locked out).  Your best bet (in that case)
>> is to spend $80.00 and buy a new board.  I was going to suggest spending
>> about $30.00 more and getting the Power 864 board but please make sure
>> your enclosure is the "large" one.  I recently observed an alarm company
>> installing a PC1616 in one of the dinkiest cans I've ever seen (I swear
>> it was about the width of the common control board.  The biggest battery
>> he could fit was a 4.5 AH and then he wound up literally STUFFING the
>> wire into the box and forcing the door closed.  I suppose you could call
>> it an "alarm force" job.  I pity the guy that unscrews the door to
>> change the battery.  "Sproing!"
>>
>> --
>> Frank Kurz
>
> What's wrong with that???
>
> That's an added feature in all my installations.
>
> I call it "Automatic battery eject"  ........  for only one additional
> dollar per month.

So, to be specific Frank, you do know what I am talking about in getting
into Networx panels? You have been able to get into Networx without knowing
any installer code and any download code and have been successfully
connecting to them even in an armed state? And so based upon that info and
experience you have tried the same exact way and have not been able to do
this with DSC 1555MX, is that correct? I am being specific for a reason. I
am not looking for book knowledge, only hands on experience. Thanks so much
again.