Re: StarLink2 Radio

"mleuck" <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:10066572.2636.1331403225096.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@xxxxxxxxx
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2012 12:44:40 PM UTC-6, Bob La Londe wrote:
>
>> I have been using Uplink (and Telguard, and even old analog cells units)
>> for
>> years.  Their guaranteed network compatibility that they just released
>> (when
>> 2G is phased out) is a plus, but whichever one comes out with a clean
>> cell
>> phone ap that works first will be the one that gets my next order of
>> cellular communicators.  I am leaning towards Napco for long term since I
>> install a lot of Napco panels and have a lot in the field though.
>
> TelGuard has an interactive service which works with Napco, DSC,
> Honeywell, GE and Bosch. Available for the TG-11, TG-1 3G and TG-4 3G,
> fairly simple app if that's what you are looking for.

Thanks Mark.  I'll look at it, but Telguard has left me walking away feeling
used once or twice.  I like the flat rate service from Napco or Uplink too,
although Telguard does have the only sole path rated cellular that I am
aware of for fire.  I do have several of their units in service.  I do
appreciate the tip.  If I have a "right now" client that this service is a
deal breaker (usually not) then I know where to go.