Re: looking for HDMI and hard to find cables found a good site

nick mark59 Wrote:

>http://www.monoprice.com/
>
>I have bought a few things from them they have all kinds of odd ball stuff and very good pricing

That site has been brought up before.  Thanks for re-posting it. The
HDMI stuff is very reasonably priced, and TV mounts are inexpensive
and great quality (I've ordered from them a few times).

--
If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed-up. -Mitch Hedberg