Re: looking for HDMI and hard to find cables found a good site

I use to enjoy  purchasing from Petra,  till they had a change in their
payment systems..

Last time I was there  they wanted all your banking and personal information
to even accept a credit card purchase..

I haven't been back since..  Don't plan on going back either..

RTS

"Bob La Londe"  wrote in message news:%QY4r.25604$cL.22768@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"nick mark59" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> http://www.monoprice.com/
>
> I have bought a few things from them they have all kinds of odd ball stuff
> and very good pricing

I usually buy cables like that from Petra, and as near as I can tell Petra
doesn't sell to the GP.