Re: Great New Cell Phone Ap For Alarm Technicians

The post itself might be better; but when it comes to deploying lawyers, I
don't think anything improves.
For this particular comb over I would like to hear tell of someone putting
his genitalia in series with a good old fashion McCulloh Loop. At least that
way when he'd scream 'fire' you'd know he was telling the truth for a
change.
This guy will never be thought of as a mensch by anyone here, unless it's
spelled chump.

"Bob La Londe"  wrote in message news:6Od2r.15370$kv1.11903@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Who knows if the comb over is still trolling this place or not? Saying
> anything good about Jim is bound to get you noticed by him or his ilk.

Hey, Comb Over.  You want to challenge me in court over free use?  Too
stupid to understand parody?  I sure hope so.

LOL.

That better?