Re: Searching for SK-5520

>> Already did, he does not have any. Bummer.
>>
>> But, I did not ask about getting a chip burned for the SK-4720
>> panel.
>> Did you hear that Jim??
>> If that was possible it could make life better.
>>
>> Les
>>

> If it uses a Prom chip, I have no chips in stock. If its an
> eeprom, I can try to use one of my commercial programmers.

My understanding is that it is a eeprom.  You know more about this
than I ever will but, what would have to happen??

Shut down the system,  pull the chip, send you the chip, you
hopefully reprogram, return the chip, re-install and sha-bang it
works, or not.

OR

Get the chip number, you have a chip, burn the chip, send the chip,
replace the chip and it works??

The first option would not work for a number of reasons.  The second
choice may have merit.  What would be possible??

TIA

Les