Re: The CIA knows how to defeat alarm systems

On Friday, June 22, 2012 5:00:24 AM UTC-5, G. Morgan wrote:
> mleuck Wrote:=20
>=20
> >Well jeepers Mr Genius this super sophisticated Google web interface odd=
ly seems to offer only a "Reply" button and not a "Rely to Author" button. =
Now I did have Lasik way back in 2002 but I don't think my eyes have deteri=
orated much since then not to notice these kind of things.
>=20
> No -- http://www.mediafire.com/i/?a3k14ty4usz5a5x
>=20
> >I do however know how to ignore unwanted emails or mark them as spam, I =
suggest you learn that sometime in the near future
>=20
> I know how do that, thanks.  I shouldn't have to.

The right side is not even close to what my screen looks like