Re: The CIA knows how to defeat alarm systems

Frank Kurz Wrote:

>On 18/06/2012 10:11 PM, mleuck wrote:

>>> Just quit emailing me, geeze...
>>
>> Learn how to block emails, geeze...
>
>He's complaining about one or two emails...  Sheesh!

I'm complaining about a lazy Google Grouper that does not know how
to reply via the very simple web interface.  You would think a
genius like Markie could tell the difference between "Reply"
and "Reply to author".  The latter posts and emails, "reply" only
sends to Usenet. It's unsolicited email, penalty is death by being
drawn and quartered in front of 60k fans at a Cowboy's game.