Re: OT MOH Box ID

On Thursday, June 14, 2012 7:00:42 PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
> Hello all,
>=20
> I know this is Off Topic but maybe someone just might know the=20
> answer.
>=20
> I am trying to ID a MOH box.  It is black in color, has a CD player=20
> on one end and other controls, power, audio output on the other end.=20
> There is no CD installed.
>=20
> Presently it is working just fine but the current message needs to=20
> be changed to something new.  Customer has no documentation and the=20
> original installer is non existent.  I think that a CD with a=20
> Message File, .MP3 or .wav or something is loaded and the message=20
> then is transferred to Memory where it plays in an endless loop.
>=20
> The unit has no brand name anywhere.  The links below are pictures.=20
> And yes, they are very poor pictures, but the best I could get.
>=20
> What I am trying to do is acquire the install and set up=20
> documentation.  Or at the very least some idea has to how to load a=20
> new message.
>=20
> If I can't locate the unit will be in the nearest landfill very=20
> soon.
>=20
> http://db.tt/jg19AKQe
>=20
> http://db.tt/ytU1BGiN
>=20
> Thanks to all that reply.  Have a good day.
>=20
> Les

I am not familiar with that Music on hold box   but your right about how me=
ssage is recorded into memory . I would try inserting a cd with new message=
 and push couple buttons on it to see what response you get or it  may suck=
 it in automatically and then eject CD .  Muzak had a similar looking OGM b=
ut they always had stickers on them ones I have seen.
after it has been put in memory.