Re: Fans Sets Off Glassbreak

Bob had the same thing,
And after checking in the attic  I found that the ckt loop wire was in a 5
loop coil on top of the electrical box holding the ceiling fan..
(I have no idea  why)
Before moving the coil of wire  I checked the voltage being generated by the
fan  and it came to around 25 volts ac.. to ground..
We moved the coil and no more problems..
But why the original install had put that coil on the E-box,  I haven't a
clue..

I'm guessing a ferrite bead on the loop connection would have worked also,
if you can't get to the ckt loop wire to see it's placement.

RTS