Fans Sets Off Glassbreak

Ok...  I haven't an idea where to look with this one...

I have not been out to the site yet, but the customer claims the alarm goes
off when they turn on the ceiling fan.

Ok...  I do have an idea.  This was a takeover, and I didn't run any of the
wire.  I wonder if one of the wires is parallel to the fan wire in the
attic, and its getting an induced voltage spike when the motor starts up...
I don't know.

I've always been careful of that sort of thing myself and I have never
experienced that on an alarm.

I guess I also need to go listen to the fan starting up.  LOL.