Re: Some dumb questions

On Jun 9, 9:03=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>...snip....
> Not to be a smart ass but .... do both you and your neighbors spend a lot=
 of time looking at each others houses? I've heard this excuse for not doin=
g the front of a house for decades. I don't know how much time you have on =
your hands but I don't believe I spend as much as five minutes a day lookin=
g at any of my neighbors homes.

Don't put such a burden on your neighbor. Help is appreciated, but if
he is truly responsible adult *and* something happens, he will feel
guiltly for something he didn't really have a lot of control over.
WIRE EVERYWHERE