On Jun 8, 8:32=A0pm, "Bob La Londe" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "stuart noble" <stuart.dot.no...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > On Jun 8, 6:14 pm, "Bob La Londe" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> "stuart noble" <stuart.dot.no...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

.

> >> Heck, you don't need a control panel. =A0Just a switch of some kind, a
> >> power
> >> supply, and a relay if you plan to operate a sounder.
>
> > A bit over my head technically.Ideally I need standard off the shelf
> > stuff. Would this fall into that category? Thanks for your prompt
> > reply, most helpful.
>
> Yes. =A0Its all standard off the shelf stuff. =A0If you can figure out ho=
w to
> use a switch to cut power to a circuit, and how to use an output to trigg=
er
> a relay to activate something else you can do this.
>
> The big questions is what do you want your "shock sensors" to do?

The house in question has double patio doors at the back, which
burglars have forced in the past, and are likely to do again.  There
is also a back/kitchen door that is vulnerable. The front of the house
is overlooked by neighbours opposite, so unlikely to be a target, but
I would put the third sensor on the front door to be on the safe side.
It seems logical to have the alarm go off before entry rather than
wait till they've trashed the doors