Re: Alarm/security related domains for sale

On 24/05/2012 1:38 PM, mleuck wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 16, 2012 9:15:05 AM UTC-5, Frank Kurz wrote:
>
>> Yes, as I recall Jim was rather "unprofessional" in his dealings with
>> the court.  You definitely don't tell a Federal Court Judge that she has
>> "no jurisdiction" or thumb your nose at her when your IN court.  I think
>> he had a good case but some of the things he wrote telegraphed his total
>> Granted, Brinks really didn't have a leg to stand to begin with.
>> They DON'T (and
>> never have) manufactured their own panels.  Every user and installer
>> manual I saw had the Honeywell logo on it!
>
> They may not have manufactured the equipment but they likely have the rights to it.

They have the rights to the Brinks Logo, but to sue Jim because he's
selling "their" re-badged programmer should not have turned out the way
it did.  Jim's defense submittals mentioned this, but his point was lost
when he told the judge to "shove it".

Frank

--
Fire Protection Technicians Network