Re: The CIA knows how to defeat alarm systems

On Tuesday, June 5, 2012 1:44:39 AM UTC-4, G. Morgan wrote:
> I'm watching something called "CIA Secrets" on Military Channel.
> Show is from 2008.  They have a guy in a lab with a Napco panel
> admitting he is trying to figure out what outside signal he can
> inject to render it useless.  Obviously, in the lab the one they
> showed was already compromised.  Seems they study every panel out
> there, and make sure they have a way to defeat it from the
> outside

With all the trouble shooting of panels over 30+ years and seeing how they =
can fail from various surges etc. to just being stunned during these events=
 where they fail to work This does not surprise me . How ever if they where=
 able to develop something to temporarily disable the panel make entry and =
show absolutely no signs of tampering that would be interesting to know how=
 they did it.  Unlike the mythical way you see it done on Tv like in the so=
pranos=20