Re: SpaceX - Can the Pepsi Cola Space Platform be far Behind?

On Saturday, June 2, 2012 3:17:19 PM UTC-4, Jim Rojas wrote:

> There are lots of websites and forums that talk about the differences in
> our pathetic 2 part system, and they are usually biased to the extreme.
> It is better to watch the news everyday, and judge them by their
> everyday actions.
>
> Republicans believe that people are served best by letting them take
> care of themselves, or helping others through charity. Democrats believe
> that our government is best at taking care of people.
>
> Republicans think that everyone can take care of themselves, while
> Democrats wants to band everyone together, and everyone takes care of
> each other.
>
> Democrats: Are pro-choice, believe in more gun control, and more
> intrusive government power of our businesses.
>
> Republicans: Are pro-life, less gun control, less government power over
> our businesses.
>
> By leaving out any kind of value judgments, the difference in the
> parties is basically ideological.
>
> Democrats believe in human rights. Democrats also believe that you have
> certain rights as citizens, taking it as far as the right to health care.
>
> Republicans believe in pure privilege. Republicans believe that you can
> have only that which you can afford, or earn. That's it in a nutshell
> but you need to decide which you think is the better ideology. Do you
> think you should be given things as a citizen, or should you have to
> work for what you get?
>
> I find myself in between. I listen to the dribble from both sides, and
> both sides do have valid points. When I go to the ballots this November,
> I will find myself wanting to vote for both parties, but there is
> another thing that I have noticed. People usually do not vote for who
> they want in office. They vote for who they do not want in office. We
> elected Obama because we were tired of the same old BS from Republicans
> allowing our financial institutions to plunder our life savings...
>
> Under Obama, he has basically made public, and uuncovered many ugly
> truths about our financial institutions and government practices...this
> is something we already knew, but we really didn't want it thrown in our
> faces...
>
> So do we vote for the "business as usual" Republicans, or do we vote for
> more ugly exposed truths from the Democrats...
>
> I say just toss a coin...it makes no difference to me.
>
> Jim Rojas

It doesn't make any difference.

Neither side will ever tell the truth or be able to keep their promises because there are too many people that they "owe" for getting them into a position of power.

Watching the news has no bearing on the truth. It only shows the political leanings of that particular venue you are viewing.

If the majority of the public were not corrupt, the politicians they vote for would not be corrupt. Never underestimate the power of a large group of stupid people.

As the political arena ages, fewer and fewer people who could do the job well without the need to obtain power, wealth or fame, will not participate. Which means that they will not compromise their integrity.

Their names are ..... John Gault.