Re: Telguard TG-7FS

Russ

It would be a TG7GFD04 http://www.telguard.com/Products/Fire/TG7FS.aspx
which is a 3G/4G  commercial fire alarm communicator, I have used many other
Telguard products for security alarms, but this would be the first cellular
fire alarm communicator I have used.
I'm a little concerned that the 5 minute check in requirement when used as
the sole path  http://www.telguard.com/Solutions/PrimaryFire.aspx may
generate too many issues.

At this point I'm not 100% if it can be used as a sole path commercial fire
communicator in California, I'm just looking at the options

Thanks

Doug