What's new and exciting?

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to whoever is left posting here. I hope life is treating you all well, hope you're making buckets of cash, and hope you're having a great summer.
So what's the latest scuttlebutt?
Who is fighting? Any new flame wars?
Bob Campbell still not cursing?
Jim Alarmin are you in a nursing home yet?
Jim Rojas are my guys driving you nuts?
On a funny note I had a guy apply to become a dealer, and when I checked his website he had testimonials from Kathy and George. It made me think of Rodney.
Anyway I just wanted to say hello.
You know how to reach me if you need anything.
Best of luck.