Re: Colorado shootings: Police 'sure as hell' angry at booby trap

The theatre I attend now and again, has
roof top units. Supply and return are
both through the ceiling.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
  www.lds.org
.

"G. Morgan" <G_Morgan@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>Naw...it would take a LOT of shots of smokeless powder to generate
>enough particulates to trip most smoke detectors in a very large room..
>More than 70 rds. YMMV of course. Strictly my opinion and based on just
>gut feeling.
>
>And one has to assume that the air conditioning was running, blowing
>cold air down at the crowd...which would tend to keep anything "heavy"
>close to the deck.

Wouldn't the return air be up top, and supply air somewhere in the
middle or lower parts of the walls?  I don't remember.