Re: Fake cameras?

On Sunday, July 22, 2012 4:02:36 PM UTC-4, Ant wrote:
> Do you guys use fake cameras around your homes? Does it really work to
> scare off thieves? Thank you in advance. :)
> --

I don't use them nor do I recommend them because of the liability.

If cameras are present, it indicates some level of security to whomever is in the area.

If I provide "dummy" cameras and some event occurs and a victim of a crime could use real cameras to prove their case..... or someone is falsely accused of something and they're not real cameras ........... my client and possibly me can be liable.

I never give my signs or decals out unless there's an alarm system installed. I do sell them however. They cost about $2000.00 each.