OT Motor Salvage 3 Phase 6 Wire

I have a Leland 6273 3 phase 240 V motor I am trying to figure out how to
hook up.

It has 6 black wires coming out of the motor.

It also has 2 much smaller brown wires coming out that were just tied out of
the way to the lifting ring.  I suspect those were for a tach or possible a
heat sensor.

It just has paper labels on the black wires, and they look like they were
put on by somebody who tried to figure out the motor in the past.  They do
not match up with any of the three phase wiring numbers/ letters standards
I've been able to find.  I want to hook it to a VFD for testing.  Since the
data plate says it will operate from 6-130 HZ and lists a range of RPM from
96 to 3680 that tells me was probably intended to operate off of VFD in the
first place.

Is there any practical way using a meter to determine which wires to pair up
to connect to 3 connections on the VFD?