Re: Anyone heard for Rojas?

On Jan 1, 3:23=A0pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim wrote:
>
> >> I am still here. I started a new business venture that takes up alot o=
> >> my time.
>
> >> As far as the Brinks lawyers...bring them on! I love a good fight.
>
> >> Jim Rojas
>
> > So what did you start now ...... I can only guess with all those alarm
> > panels in your yard that you started a landfill project.
>
> > Right?
>
> I do international shipping now.
>
> Jim Rojas

So, you ship International Land Rovers?  Where to? (Jus kiddin)

So you do what? I presume it's strictly for commercial entities (?).
For a particular industry? A particular product? Do you do Pickup?
Packaging? Brokering? Forwarding? ..... of what?
Anything? ................ Via air, sea, land? Courier?

Come on ..... details. If we're going to ride  your ass for
this  ..... we've gotta have the details  ........!