Re: RG59 direct burial siamese

>So I don't see it as being as simple as buying the least expensive
>product.

>But anyway, I checed with ADI and they have it for $137.00 / 500
>ft. .... That's cool.

>By the way ..... the bridge is still for sale .....   Really really
>low price too!  :-)

As Bob was saying there are a lot of things that get wrapped up in
the wire pricing.

All I was saying was that if you have the "same" product from two,
three or more places the take the lowest price.

Such as if you need a Napco C100STE motion and the prices are $18,
$24, and $28.  Buy the $18 unit.

But if you on the other hand are looking internet prices vs. ADI,
Tri-Ed or Graybar and the descriptions are almost the same then you
need to dig deeper and understand what your are getting before you
buy.

As for the Bridge.....................  Sorry, but I bought and sold
that bridge years ago and I have a policy of not buying the same
bridge twice.

Les