Re: How does one find??

On Feb 17, 4:45=A0pm, "ABLE1" <royboynos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Among all the billions or so electric key switches how does one find
> a switch with the following features.
>
> - Maintained - Off - Momentary
>
> - Key removal at the Maintained and Off Positions
>
> - Minimal current (dry contacts only)
>
> - About 15 switches all keyed alike.
>
> Trying to search on line is nuts. =A0Was looking at Mouser but when
> you find one, then go look at the specs and something does not
> match.
> Usually the key removal issue.
> There has to be a better way. =A0Or maybe there isn't.
>
> Anyone know of an easier way??
>
> Thanks,
>
> Les

Yeah. For something a special as that I'd call the Mfg.s technical
direct and ask to speak to someone who's been there for awhile.

Routine things you can shop for yourself on line but something like
that is kinda special and I'd think you'd want to talk to someone who
could tell you, off the top of their head, whether there's something
like that available or not.

I've never heard of a key switch like that. I"ve just heard of
momentary or not.

Just thinking about it ..... try the overhead garage door trade.
Something similar to that might be used for control of overhead garage
doors from the outside of a building.