Re: Need to cut through the BS on Alarm monitoring costs

On Feb 1, 9:25=A0pm, blueman <NOS...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> blueman <NOS...@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > Can you list any nationally available or local to Boston area companies
> > that you have heard good things about...
>
> Just to clarify, I have a DMP XR200 system and I understand that not all
> monitoring companies cover DMP

Sir, I cannot recommend any US based companies since I live and work
in Canada.

Overall, it seems to me that you have pretty much answered your own
questions. It seems you are making your own case to find a more
reasonable source for your monitoring and dump your current obviously
overpriced large company. I added my comments to help you appreciate
how this industry works from the inside out. There is a place for all
dealers of all sizes in this industry, even the overpriced ones. My
comments are not intended to point the finger at any one company in
particular; just the industry in general.

Based on your knowledge, you appear to know the right questions to ask.