Re: Concord Express Hard EPROM Clear - Does it reset Dealer code?

Then I'll tip a glass to Robert and his battle against ADT!  If he were sti=
ll here, I'd tell him that ADT isn't the only company that plays these kind=
 of games - American Security in Macedonia, Ohio does the same thing.  The =
a-hole owner also sues his clients on a regular basis when the drop or chan=
ge providers.  I had a three year contract with them, then after four years=
 they sold me service contract to another company (Guardian), who I dropped=
 after a year.  Then 6 months later, American sent me a letter threatening =
to sue me for balance due on a (non-existent) five-year contract plus other=
 bogus charges.  My lawyer looked at my contract, the letter from them when=
 the transferred my account to Fuardian, and then laughed at their bogus cl=
aims.  He helped me compose a response letter and the problem evaporated.  =
Too bad, I was really looking forward to counter-suing the bastards.

<sigh> What happened to an honest days wage for an honest days work?