Re: Gary Sokolich - 3289

On Saturday, December 15, 2012 11:05:05 AM UTC-5, Jim Rojas wrote:
 Nobody really cares about this kind of stuff. -- Jim Rojas Technical Manua=
ls Online! http://www.tech-man.com 8002 Cornwall Lane Tampa, FL 33615-4604 =
813-884-6335 813-440-6653 Fax Email: jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx AOL: rojas813 MSN:=
 jimrojas@xxxxxxxxxxx Yahoo: jimrojas ICQ: 20116219 GoogleTalk: Rojas813@gm=
ail.com

Well, there's one thing you don't know about.=20

Due to Gary's research, now thousands of dogs now qualify to wear hearing a=
ids. Now I no longer have to nudge my dog to bark when I hear something at =
night.