Re: Low-cost burglar alarm system needed

doug wrote:
> "TomR" <TomR@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> But, for now, all I need is a simple alarm system while it's vacant
>> to protect what is in the basement (tools, the gas boiler, etc).
>>

> If you have a couple of hundred to spare, just buy a DSC kit 120 from
> somewhere like
> http://www.homesecuritystore.com/p-546-kit16-120-dsc-wireless-ready-alarm-system-kit.aspx
> or any other online store and a DSC WS904P wireless motion and be
> done with it.
> The kit should cost around #120 and the motion around $50-$60 or less
> if you buy it from ebay.
>
> Doug

Thanks.  I'll probably print that one out or a similar system from their
website and bring the info to my local alarm company and see if they can
provide something comparable for the same or less cost.  Plus, I don't think
they would charge me too much more if I bought one from them and had them
install it and program it for me.