Low-cost burglar alarm system needed

I am looking for a low-cost burglar alarm system -- one that will primarily
just protect one large room (a basement with outdoor door and window
access); and probably one that will just go off as a deterrent and will not
dial out to police etc.  This is for a vacant property that I own (that is
essentially a vacant "shell") with no phone line, no Internet access, etc.
And, I don't want to pay for a monthly monitoring fee.

Here are two examples of systems that I have been researching so far:
http://swann.com/s/products/view/?product=1089
http://www.homesecuritystore.com/c-73-wireless-alarm-systems.aspx

The Swann system can't be set up with an entry delay -- which is a huge
drawback for me -- otherwise I probably would have just gotten that system
and installed it.  The only way that I could enter the building without the
alarm going off with that system is with a wireless key fob, but that won't
work for me.  The reason is that I need to be able to have several different
people be able to enter and disable the alarm by entering the passcode.  I
can't give everyone a key fob, and I don't want to have to rely on them
having a key fob with them when they go in.

The second link is just a website with various systems for a little more
money, including some that say they are Honeywell/Ademco systems.

I think all that I really need is a wireless system, powered by the house
electric system, with a battery backup, and mostly just motion sensors --
but definitely with a programmable entry delay and exit delay.

Any suggestions on where I could find these at a retail location without
having to order online?  I would rather be able to go to a retail location
and see what I would be getting before buying it if possible.

I do read all replies and I will respond back with more info if needed etc.

Thanks.