Re: 2gig (again)

Hi Les,

It has been my experience repairing them for other companies that got sucked
into the whole touch screen thing... The panel will just die on the customer
without any kind of warning... Power cycling doesn't do any good, it just
has to be replaced... Same goes for their door contacts, working today, dead
tomorrow :) ... 2GIG doesn't seem very worried about serious Quality
Control... Just my 1/2 cent :)

Russ