Scalable Video (90 Channels) NVR

Recommendation?  Everything I am finding really quick maxes at 32 channels.
I can tell the customer that scalability requires adding units I guess...

Also, I am looking at bandwidth usage for MP+ IP cameras and the data load
is staggering.  I am thinking secondary network with a router connecting it
to the primary network is necessary if you have more than a few cameras.