Re: ADt pulse

This <a href=3D"http://www.homesecurityconcepts.com";>ADT Pulse </a> thing i=
s pretty amazing. I had a local ADT dealer in Miami come out and set my dev=
ices/ house up with it, and I am so impressed with its capabilities. But I =
continue to see a gel/ haze in the camera's what can I do to fix it? My rep=
 came out three times to help out but everytime they do its not happening a=
t that time. It must be a humidity thing... Anyone else experiencing this?

Hope it isn't a glitch or anything..