Re: Equipment Financing - Holy Crap !!!

JoeRaisin Wrote:

>Good thing all those folks went to college for their poly-sci degrees
>and we have de-emphasized education in the trades.

They will be the first to die when the SHTF.  I don't know about anyone
else but I live in an area prone to hurricanes.  I prepare for that, at
least a month of food and H2O purification stuff.  Got plenty of guns &
ammo if need be for killing zombies or hunting squirrels.  I have a
scanner and FRS radios.  And a bunch of camping/survival shit for
fuel/light/first aid etc....