Looking for New Monitoring Company -- Problem with Next Alarm

I have been a satisfied Nextalarm customer for several years, but just
recently they have told me that false alarms for panic alerts have to be
dispatched immediately to the police. This has caused me to have to pay
over the past two months a total of 328.00 to my local city because of
false alarms.

The most frequent false alarm I have is when the keyfob is accidentally
actuated and this creates a panic alert. Up to 6 months ago, they would
call my house first to confirm it was a false alarm and that would be
the end of it. No police would be dispatched. However, during the past 6
months I have had 3 false alarms and the city only gives you two false
alarms and anything over two will generate a 100.00 charge.

Just this Monday on my way out the door with my two suitcases, I
accidentally hit my keyfob panic button and got a call within 30 seconds
from Nextalarm. My wife confirmed that it was a false alarm and that
there was no need to dispatch the police. Well 5 minutes later the
police are rolling up to my address and I had to explain that it was a
false alarm. Two days later I get a letter from the city for another
100.00.

I obviously can't continue with this existing setup. My contact sheet
specifically states to call my house number, my wife's cell and then my
cell phone number BEFORE any police are dispatched and this setup has
worked successfully for the past several years. However, Nextalarm says
their policy has been changed to mandate contacting the police for any
panic alarms, regardless to whether it was a false alarm.

The guy I've been working with wants to convert my panic alarm signals
to a burglar type and this may get around the mandate of contacting the
police. Can someone recommend a monitoring company for the Ademco Lynx-R
panel that will allow my panic alarms to be triaged (by calling my
contact list) BEFORE the police department is called? I have a phone
line directly connected to the panel.