Re: Looking for input

FYI:

Uplink's cell ap is NOT ready to go.  I am on the phone with them right now.
PISSES ME OFF because they started sending out advertising on the service
like it was ready to go.

NAPCO Starlink same thing.  Dave Sheffey told me they planned to have it out
by ISC, but last time I talked to him he said they had it on the back burner
in favor of some other application they were working on.  (After I bought a
couple units.)

Both of them probably need to talk to somebody like Robert Chou out of Hong
Kong.  His video ap works,  I don't see why he couldn't write a cell ap for
alarm.  A lot less data to transmit, and no massive control telemetry to
deal with.