Re: Unauthorized Resellers - LOL

On Wednesday, April 11, 2012 1:44:22 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
> > I'm sure you noticed "who else" is on the list .... too.
> >
> > I always thought that he wasn't supposed to be selling Napco on line bu=
t=20
> > there was no way to prove it.
>=20
>=20
> You do realize that list really is just lip service to the dealers who=20
> install right?  The only way Napco can prevent somebody from selling=20
> products is to create a vertical authorization process, and refuse to sel=
l=20
> to those who break it.  I believe their biggest distributor is Tre-Dead n=
ow=20
> and Tre-Dead is drop shipping product (if its not truly just a front comp=
any=20
> as I suspect) directly to end users for one or more of the companies on t=
hat=20
> list...
>=20
> I'm not making idle conjecture of course.  I actually ordered product to =
be=20
> sure, and it arrived with a Tre-Dead shipping label.

Well, I really didn't think about it but I'm sure you're right.=20

Brick and mortar businesses are being used by the public to show the produc=
t and then people go to the Internet and order. If it continues there's goi=
ng to be some big retail companies that are going to go down. I foresee tha=
t the government will eventually get involved and I expect that in the futu=
re we'll all be paying a flat tax on Internet purchases. Otherwise no one w=
ill be able to run a brick and mortar business at a profit.