Re: Bass' online DIY store

On Sep 28, 5:15=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sep 28, 3:46=A0am, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 27, 9:42=A0pm, cha...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > > Just curious as to whether his business is still functioning without
> > > him.
>
> > Was it functioning WITH him?
>
> RHC: Mark, that comment is beneath you.....

And?

> I was speaking to Bob two days before his death. His business was
> doing great until his health care costs bankrupted him. He died
> penniless - bankrupted by your American style health care. The US has
> some of the best health care in the world; unfortunately no one can
> afford it....

Plenty of people can afford it, it didn't become the best if nobody
used it

> If the US would reduce their bloated military budget by even 1%,
> they'd have enough money available to provide a minimal and decent
> level of health care for all citizens.

Military spending has nothing to do with it, if the government would
lower taxes and reduce spending there would be a LOT of money
available for health care.

> But it seems no one there wants
> to pay for benefits for others who are seen as not deserving of them.
> Our socialized health care system is far from perfect, but I'll take
> it any day over yours. And for those who don't agree, wait until you
> need help and see if your tune doesn't change...

A government that cannot properly run the Post Office or for that
matter anything else won't be able do do squat with health care

If you think it's expensive now wait until it's "free"