Re: Nick, I just don't get it!

On Sep 25, 8:58=A0pm, Frank Kurz <t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.firetechs.net/Burning_Brick_Awards/FairlaneFire/Fairlane_F...
>
> --
> Frank Kurzwww.firetechs.net

Reminds me of the factory I have where they just tagged all the fire
extinguishers as in good working order despite fact they where ready
to rust thru and loose there contents. Too many brick heads who just
do not care.When we called company they said that's what there
customers want .Well not this customer its full of blended oils so
needless to say
they no longer service it.

This is what happens when the industry hires the lowest common
denominator for service techs and installers  they can find and then
has customer sign exculpatory agreements. which prevents them being
sued.