Re: Code Breaker

On Sep 19, 9:46=A0pm, "Bob La Londe" <onebike...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.cnczone.com/forums/videos/136214-odd_use_cnc.html
>
> I like it. =A0

I had a friend make a code breaker for DSC panels that used a Toshiba
relay controller simulated key presses by shorting the contracts on an
old PC2500 keypad, It would move to the next one by reading voltage
from the keypad piezo. Long beep meant go to the next one, short beeps
meant stop. I added an LCD display to show the code that it stopped
on. It cracked I think over a hundred panels. Modified it to do FBI
panels at one time.