Re: What ever happened to Guardaware products

Long time ago they were bought by ITI, stopped making Guardaware's
line of CU66's and CU44"s (control panels). but continued making a
standalone Keypad for use with alarms systems and entrance controls. I
still have many of their alarm panels still working, and generating
recurring revenue.

When I upgrade a system I save the old Guardaware stuff for
replacement and continued life in homes where the owners are reluctant
to upgrade.

Chris was Guardaware's design guy who was ahead of his time.

Great stuff at the time.