Alarm

I know this is possible...    I want a wi-fi home alarm which monitors
my doors motion detector smoke detector and sends me a notification
onto my smartphone.  If needeed i can view my cameras mounted around
my house and decide for myself if i want to call the police or
whatever i want to do, instead of paying some alarm company....   is
this available???