Re: 2GIG and Total Connect, Where's the beef ??

On Oct 27, 11:47=A0am, G. Morgan <sealte...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> GNM Wrote:
>
> > So where's the 2gig beef ??
>
> Utah?
>
> --
>
> "I don't like to discriminate against terrorists based on nationality.
> If you declare war on the United States and you want to kill us,
> We're going to kill you first, period."
>
> October 19, 2011 - Ali Soufan =A0(Colbert Report)

FBI had a panel with telephone control back in the 80's think it was
called tele-secure ? never caught on but once cell phones became
popular then all of a sudden all the integrated panels started hitting
the market.  like HAI etc. But where back to the same old question
whats the point of installing one if the customer is not technically
capable of handling it. I know how many systems i put in over the
years for authorized dealers and they used it couple of times and
never again or when they go on vacation all the ever did get it for
was the insurance discount.Then they get burglarized and claim they
had control on when they never did. Thats the one feature I always
look for in any panel I install is that it has a event logging system
it answers all the questions and stops all the bull shit.